Media Discussion - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
The reality is they’re just empty words mate, they feel it is good to say and be seen saying it. They don’t mean it as such. Same as wearing rainbow arm bands and dipping the knee etc …just gestures.
Absolutely correct

Cartel protection….nothing more nothing less….helped by financially rewarded journalists who would sell their souls to the devil and are not interested in the truth.

Only 4 champions league places up for grabs and at least one of the Cartel have lost out every year since City first qualified.

Clear and obvious !

Cartel protection….nothing more nothing less….helped by financially rewarded journalists who would sell their souls to the devil and are not interested in the truth.

Only 4 champions league places up for grabs and at least one of the Cartel have lost out every year since City first qualified.

Clear and obvious !
Funny how everyone arguing against it are cartel clubs and nobody else

Clear and obvious !

@tolmie's hairdoo has previously said that the so called journalists (glorified fanzine writers) aren't financially rewarded by the clubs.

Beside their basic from the newspaper, they cheerlead for free.

And again. A City player in every picture after a defeat…View attachment 121680
I don't have any time for international football these days, mainly because of the two games I did watch live and discovered the majority of fans who watch them match the media for being complete cretins. Players should be resting now, not playing pointless friendlies and if the Wembley pond life Who booed the players have had their weekend ruined....GOOD.

I have never been to an England international match but if I had been at Wembley last night I definitely would have booed the players off the pitch. It was a shockingly poor performance and showed exactly why Southgate should not be managing a team at this level.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.