Media Discussion - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting that very few media outlets are covering the Premier League's requirement to disclose all their email and text messages about City. The Times broke it, the Sun mentions it and the Mail carried it but dropped it from their football and sports pages with indecent haste. Apart from that...

View attachment 121846

As we all know, and have know for years, it’s an orchestrated campaign by the 3 red shirt cartel clubs and their media whores.

The red dipper shill that is Tariq Panja below shows what the red cartel's next steps will be.

Basically for them to bin off the collective TV deal and get their own deals, plus to look at games abroad.

And they'll blame us for it, no doubt saying it's "the only way they can compete".

I really hope we've got stuff on them.

View attachment 121837
And so Tariq you obviously have the evidence to back your conclusions.
Can you please enlighten us with detail as to how you come to said conclusions?

Clive did laugh it off tbf to him, but Rimmer definitely used the word cheat or cheating and I’m 99.9% sure there was no alleged or accused in front of it.

I’m sure the lfc supporting presenter would just say it was “banter” but it’s that kind of casual besmirching of the club’s name across the media that happens (and goes unchallenged) that is so frustrating and potentially undermining.

It won’t necessarily be a football audience watching that show, so a lot of viewers will just take what he said and absorb it at face value etc.

City have no real PR presence in the media.

Nothing and no one to regularly push back on the cheating tag.

Winning the case, even as big as that is won't be enough.

The red dipper shill that is Tariq Panja below shows what the red cartel's next steps will be.

Basically for them to bin off the collective TV deal and get their own deals, plus to look at games abroad.

And they'll blame us for it, no doubt saying it's "the only way they can compete".

View attachment 121837

He either hasn't looked into it and found City are only challenging the specific Associated Party rules - and therefore is a terrible sports journalist.

Or he has and is lying for clicks.

Interesting that very few media outlets are covering the Premier League's requirement to disclose all their email and text messages about City. The Times broke it, the Sun mentions it and the Mail carried it but dropped it from their football and sports pages with indecent haste. Apart from that...

View attachment 121846

As much as many people on here want it to be a big story, it's really not. Just standard legal stuff between both partys.

View attachment 121837

I always enjoy the idea of united, liverpool and arsenal "breaking the collective tv model". Who are they going to play against ? Suppose Bournemouth, for example say "what's our cut ?" and, if that cut isn't big enough, telling them to do one. The underlying assumption that the league is all about them is obsolete and part of the reason these teams are sliding into mediocrity.

Our people are planning for 10 years ahead. Panja hasn't got a clue what's coming over the horizon. My guess is that it won't be anything like the tv deal we have now.

He either hasn't looked into it and found City are only challenging the specific Associated Party rules - and therefore is a terrible sports journalist.

Or he has and is lying for clicks.
Hard to be sure, he is terrible and he lies, so.... ?

Tricky plunger should be watching the cricket instead! Mind you, the peeps on Blue Moon accusing this **** of lnot acting in good faith, it's his MO. Fully paid red shirt shill who was prick Parry's mouthpiece. In unrelated news on of the murderous dippers shareholders is......the new york times.

Knock me down with a puff of wind, saka style!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.