Media Discussion - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who was the last England players to be highest paid player? Ah that's right we don't know because there was no headlines about it
What gets me how do they get this info? "set" means it's "about" to happen no that it's "already" happened. Be different if it was public record.

Yes, the whole team were dismal.
But the #10 is a crucial role.
It is Phil's best (and favourite) position, but Bellingham will take that key role. Southgate will select 2 defensive midfielders behind him, so no defensive responsibility.
I maintain that Phil, wide on the left (if he is selected ?), will not be anyway near as influential.
Hopefully England can have a good tournament, but Bellingham seems immune from any media criticism. Foden will be pilloried if England don't do well...
Agree with all of the above. Like I said before Phil has had his chance now in the waistcoats eyes.

Rimmer at it on Sunday brunch today, when Clive Myrie mentioned he was a City fan, replying by saying the club were cheats. All very “jokey”.

Rimmer at it on Sunday brunch today, when Clive Myrie mentioned he was a City fan, replying by saying the club were cheats. All very “jokey”.
I heard that this morning but thought I misheard as I wasn't actually watching the show. I think Clive laughed it off saying something like "you really got me there". I wonder if it would have been acceptable if Clive had referred to Rimmer as supporting a club of murderous victims?

I heard that this morning but thought I misheard as I wasn't actually watching the show. I think Clive laughed it off saying something like "you really got me there". I wonder if it would have been acceptable if Clive had referred to Rimmer as supporting a club of murderous victims?
Clive did laugh it off tbf to him, but Rimmer definitely used the word cheat or cheating and I’m 99.9% sure there was no alleged or accused in front of it.

I’m sure the lfc supporting presenter would just say it was “banter” but it’s that kind of casual besmirching of the club’s name across the media that happens (and goes unchallenged) that is so frustrating and potentially undermining.

It won’t necessarily be a football audience watching that show, so a lot of viewers will just take what he said and absorb it at face value etc.

What gets me how do they get this info? "set" means it's "about" to happen no that it's "already" happened. Be different if it was public record.

Made up they put two and two together and get 5! City are looking to give foden a new contract! out comes the made up shite about he be the highest paid England player

The red dipper shill that is Tariq Panja below shows what the red cartel's next steps will be.

Basically for them to bin off the collective TV deal and get their own deals, plus to look at games abroad.

And they'll blame us for it, no doubt saying it's "the only way they can compete".

I really hope we've got stuff on them.

1000018646.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.