Media Discussion - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Told my friend who works high at Observer to tell the slimy twat with latest rhetoric victim card bollox to take the fat yank dicks out of his mouth whilst sharing the smiths / muppets vids. Bit by bit Blues Bros we will get there . . .

Playing at international level (plus injuries) did nothing for Wilshere and lots of other young players. Playing for a manager like Southgate will do nothing to help Foden develop either. Phil looked shattered at the end of the season. He needs a rest instead of becoming a hate figure for the toxic English media which I fear is going to be what happens over the summer. In fact it has started already.
And the narrative will be 'because of City's punishing schedule; for the good of the coumtry and for his own greatness, he should move.'

You heard it here first.

View attachment 121902

Here we go guys - what we've all been waiting.

No longer are we lauded for following our club through the lower divisions, but now we should be boycotting the club so that we can become the 'heroes'.

If we all weren't so indoctrinated, paranoid and blinkered we'd all see the benefits of this and save the game.

One for us to ponder for the afternoon............ :-)
Fucking lol!

The same could be said for the opinion mongers of today's press, albeit this would lend a whole lot more credence to the notion...

Just put TalkShite radio on for 5 minutes while I got changed & Jeff Stelling was saying how city are "using emotional blackmail" with their latest statements?
I mean WTF is he on about, has he had his head up his arse for the last 10 years? as someone has said before you keeping backing a dog into a corner it will eventually fight back, you keep pushing a stick into a hornets nest you will get a reaction sooner or later,
The amount of shit we as a club & fans have had to put up with from the media & other fans over these last few years has been unrelenting & unforgivable, I find it remarkable no journalists have been phisically attacked by fans for the shite they have been spouting day after day, what do they expect the club to do?
I just hope we as a club take the twats to the cleaners & make them wish they had never started this shite.
As always, people with a beef will all too often end up projecting the source of their personal maladjustment onto others...

So funny, they do it every time...

View attachment 121902

Here we go guys - what we've all been waiting.

No longer are we lauded for following our club through the lower divisions, but now we should be boycotting the club so that we can become the 'heroes'.

If we all weren't so indoctrinated, paranoid and blinkered we'd all see the benefits of this and save the game.

One for us to ponder for the afternoon............ :-)
No, I want to be the ubervillain and watch everything burn.

Why, you ask? They all deserve it, because of the despicable, disingenuous shite that they've peddled about us for so long, bwahahahaaaa......., ...

...hang on a minute...what if that means we're actually the good guys??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.