Media Discussion - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
I watched that shite Soccer Aid game last night and spotted Wilshere. I told my ERO that when Jack was 18yrs old he was absolutely fantastic. From about eighteen and a half he fucked it all up and never reached the level he should have. Foden is the opposite. He's got better and better, and he's still hungry to make the improvements to become one of the best the PL has seen.
City drop interest in 50m rated Eastenders right back Danny Dyer after he was roasted by Italian celebrity chef Ali Sandro Del Piero in the soccer aid game

When City win the case, I hope they go after the ****, Matthew Syed!

Syed was born in Reading, Berkshire, England. His father, Abbas Syed, was a Pakistani immigrant to Britain who converted from Islam to Christianity,

I presume if anybody pulls him up about this he will say city got fined 10 million for not cooperating with the uefa inquiry and not that we stopped cooperating with them when information was being leaked to the media and are rivals sounds familiar?

View attachment 121902

Here we go guys - what we've all been waiting.

No longer are we lauded for following our club through the lower divisions, but now we should be boycotting the club so that we can become the 'heroes'.

If we all weren't so indoctrinated, paranoid and blinkered we'd all see the benefits of this and save the game.

One for us to ponder for the afternoon............ :-)

I say fuck them all and bring this sentiment into every conversation with an idiot from another fanbase asks you a stupid question, have no remorse.

200.webp

View attachment 121902

Here we go guys - what we've all been waiting.

No longer are we lauded for following our club through the lower divisions, but now we should be boycotting the club so that we can become the 'heroes'.

If we all weren't so indoctrinated, paranoid and blinkered we'd all see the benefits of this and save the game.

Just for one day.

View attachment 121902

Here we go guys - what we've all been waiting for.

hahaha

is that from the same scumbag that wrote the Rob Burrow headline?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.