Media Discussion - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.

Man City's bubble of victimhood has their fans drowning in a sense of injustice. It's time for them to stand up to their interloper owners and declare: 'Enough', writes IAN HERBERT​

Is this the latest go-to City diatribe. It's not just the club they don't like, it's us for not sharing their moral vacuum
Is he suggesting we think we are victims? Isn’t that tragedy journalism? Herbert? Yes, what a fucking Herbert.

Is he suggesting we think we are victims? Isn’t that tragedy journalism? Herbert? Yes, what a fucking Herbert.

I'm not in favour of trying to silence the press but given that Herbert is now deliberately using his national platform to abuse the club's owners and provoke the fans, surely there is a case of being unable to guarantee Herbert's safety should he show his snivelling face at our home ?

I'm not in favour of trying to silence the press but given that Herbert is now deliberately using his national platform to abuse the club's owners and provoke the fans, surely there is a case of being unable to guarantee Herbert's safety should he show his snivelling face at our home ?
I’m possibly a bit to old to be twatting anyone, but I would make an exception for him.

Man City's bubble of victimhood has their fans drowning in a sense of injustice. It's time for them to stand up to their interloper owners and declare: 'Enough', writes IAN HERBERT​

Is this the latest go-to City diatribe. It's not just the club they don't like, it's us for not sharing their moral vacuum

Herbert just demonstrating that there is absolutely no integrity in our press / media with this disgraceful headline.

And City's crime is being better and more succesful than their slapped arsed fanboy clubs who are open to the full range of dirty tricks in order to discredit the club and its owners .

Hmm funny that the link between Liverpool, helping to fund terrorists groups and Standard Chartered isn't plastered everywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.