Media Discussion - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.

Man City's bubble of victimhood has their fans drowning in a sense of injustice. It's time for them to stand up to their interloper owners and declare: 'Enough', writes IAN HERBERT​

Is this the latest go-to City diatribe. It's not just the club they don't like, it's us for not sharing their moral vacuum
Screenshot_20240611_190509_Google.jpg

Are we talking a major obsession with us along the lines of Magic hat/delusional twat Harris here?

Screenshot_20240611_190442_Google.jpg

Wow. Just wow.
I reckon there are lots more, this is just from the first couple of pages.

Look some years ago I moved from Middleton to the arse end of nowhere in France, I don't get Talk shite anymore, I don't get Sly sports, my phone contract allows me to watch all of City's games for a much lower price than I used to pay in the UK. The only media and news I get about City is on here, and although sometimes it sounds like the world is ending, it seems to me like we've got the fu@kers so scared they are resorting to any old shite to try to pacify the howling morons who follow the red shirt teams. Maybe I've drunk more than usual tonight but everything they try to throw at us in the media, reported on here, just washes over me, it's all uneducated bollocks, reported by those who are trying to gain the attention of the knuckle dragging red fans in the form of clicks. The media can say what the hell it likes, it's not going to get slippy G a Premier League medal, it's not going to alter the outcome of our CAS case against UEFA, and it won't change the outcome of the 115 charges case. All it's doing is ensuring that other teams supporters will be crying more.

Straight from the Nick Harris/magic hat playbook. Write articles designed only to wind up football supporters and then get to write articles about how much abuse you got from your last article.

Me and you both mate. I might have enough breath and energy to knee him in the bollocks and meet his head coming down with an almighty upper cut.
He’ll never turn up at the Etihad,and if by chance he did he’d deserve everything coming to the cnut a beating would be the least of his worries..

I'm not in favour of trying to silence the press but given that Herbert is now deliberately using his national platform to abuse the club's owners and provoke the fans, surely there is a case of being unable to guarantee Herbert's safety should he show his snivelling face at our home ?
I absolutely detest him. Someone please lamp him one next time he shows up at The Etihad. Slimeball.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.