Media Discussion - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
We could just be specific about it all.

- pushed people in fountains, it wasn't your fault.
- smashed up our team bus, it wasn't your fault
- attacked a Bulgarian waiter, it wasn't your fault
- hacked our databases, it wasn't your fault.

Works for anything really.
Got hung upside down in Kiev by your own flags... It wasn't your fault

Still waiting on our treble documentary ….
I noticed that the BBC in the reporting of the charity shield called it "three major trophies". Maybe i'm being petty - in fact i know i'm being petty - but it is a small way to keep the "treble" a rags thing.

Just wish they would get rid of commentary all together. Amazon with crowd noise only was so much better to watch. At least get rid of the pointless co commentator who just waffles on and on and none can seem to go 15 seconds without the need of more waffle.
I now actually stop watching more and more game’s depending on who is commenting on the game
I love the Amazon crowd noise option. The commentaries totally piss me off so I usually switch to a foreign channel where you can still pick up names of opposition players etc but otherwise can’t understand a fucking word. BEIN Premier HD in Arabic is my choice.

I was watching the premier league years 2022/23 the other day it mention some people are now saying the rags are in the title race. I nearly chocked on my tea.

It will go into overdrive in the next few weeks with their routine easy fixtures they get. Then the reality check when teams are giving them a going over in the champions league and derby day comes round.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.