Media Discussion - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a hunch. But I don’t think we’d be seeing the same headlines if we won yesterday with a deflected goal about 5 minutes after the game should have finished!

The concept of Arsenal fans calling out supporters from any rival team is ludicrous given their own track record of apathy. Without a shadow of a doubt the most fickle fans in London. They fina lly woke up last season after being a laughing stock for years.
This bald headed,short arsed dwarf should stick to taxi driving or ripping orff tourists on Oxford St.

His swede has gone cos he can't remember tarquins fucking off as our 3-0 niller went in at our second home or a half empty new library (sponsored by a middle eastern air line) 3 days later when we humiliated them again 0-3.

The booed their feeble fucking team after 20 minutes, at half time, and again after about an hour afore flooding out to the nearest patisserie/Latte shop to read The Guardian.

There were more City fans and Arse substitutes left at the end than those entitled, pompous, delusional cunts.

Fuck em and legohead.

BBC asking to predict the League Table at the end of this season
I’m confident with my choices.
https://ranked-list-images.files.bb...4-final-a53937003b86c81b8f584e6a3da9516a.html
I like, nay, I love your optimism, especially regarding final positions 18-20.

However, I might point out that Go West came on the radio, just as I was looking at your selection, with their sometime Hit Parade smash, 'The King Of Wishful Thinking'. Perhaps serendipity/synchronicity/coincidence is trying to tell us something..?!

Last edited:
I wonder if they would have done something similar if City had won it?

961-A0417-9-F06-42-F9-A619-4909-F0-CF1-A22.webp
That has obviously been pre-planned.
Absolutely pathetic. It's a pre-season
friendly FFS.

This bald headed,short arsed dwarf should stick to taxi driving or ripping orff tourists on Oxford St.

His swede has gone cos he can't remember tarquins fucking off as our 3-0 niller went in at our second home or a half empty new library (sponsored by a middle eastern air line) 3 days later when we humiliated them again 0-3.

The booed their feeble fucking team after 20 minutes, at half time, and again after about an hour afore flooding out to the nearest patisserie/Latte shop to read The Guardian.

There were more City fans and Arse substitutes left at the end than those entitled, pompous, delusional cunts.

Fuck em and legohead.
So, just for clarity, you're not a fan then?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.