Media Discussion - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
On a serious note, how much is Rodri worth when you see a £106 million poor imitation on the same pitch named Declan Rice?
Rice looked shit scared last night .
He hasn't had a good tournament but I've not seen one headline saying £100m Rice goes missing again in an England shirt.
No doubt he'll get a 9 out of 10 from the pricks in the press.

He hasn't had a good tournament but I've not seen one headline saying £100m Rice goes missing again in an England shirt.

He can’t take the ball on the half turn, hides when we have possession & is very limited in his passing but he can run box to box. Hes fortunate Jorginho stopped him looking a waste of money but never a 6.

Strangely enough Sky have picked up on that:-

Declan Rice - 5​

Early shot blocked by Rodri. Typically combative and sound positioning as he took a nasty set of studs to the midriff off Olmo. Fortunate not to concede a penalty for holding Aymeric Laporte inside the box. A story that went somewhat under the radar was that he rarely excelled in any match all tournament after a long season with Arsenal but this was as poor as he's been in possession. Pace of Spain's passing and pressing was too much for him.

He runs around a lot and is a good player
But he is no £100m world class player
Found out in the big games as he has zero control of the game
Just a good water carrier

He can’t take the ball on the half turn, hides when we have possession & is very limited in his passing but he can run box to box. Hes fortunate Jorginho stopped him looking a waste of money but never a 6.
I actually think his lack of control made mainoo look worse
Mainoo is a good player - not great but pretty good
He should have been helping mainoo but let the young lad get buried

I actually think his lack of control made mainoo look worse
Mainoo is a good player - not great but pretty good
He should have been helping mainoo but let the young lad get buried
Think Mainoo is good technically, definitely a player in there. But far from convinced he’s a Central midfielder. Not disciplined enough for me. More of an attacking midfielder imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.