Media Discussion - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
BBC football website, the rags sign an expensive player but do not open the article for comments. City sign an expensive player and the article is open for comments for the trolls to pile in on.

Clear and obvious
Did they mention that City's signing couldn't wait to sign or that the new signing over in Trafford Borough didn't want to sign and was told by his club that he would rot in their reserves if he didn't agree to move to allow them to pocket an over inflated transfer fee that nobody else was willing to pay?

BBC football website, the rags sign an expensive player but do not open the article for comments. City sign an expensive player and the article is open for comments for the trolls to pile in on.

Clear and obvious

Nothing to stop you posting about the rag overpriced player who had to be kicked out the door and threatened for him to sign for the scum! On the city comment page that is open!

Nothing to stop you posting about the rag overpriced player who had to be kicked out the door and threatened for him to sign for the scum! On the city comment page that is open!
Agree I could but I have no desire whatsoever to join in that cesspit. Read only for me.

Clear and obvious
After an unidentified tag on the headline Savinho gets a single sentence at the bottom on their main football page - the rest is wall to wall rag propaganda. Shameful.

Shit a duck 60 million. I thought he was no more than a 10 million squad player that nobody had heard of. Rock and roll.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.