Media Discussion - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see Stone has got a trip to California to report on friendly games for the BBC.

I wonder which teams are playing in California for the fanboy to waste more public money following his heroes.
I wonder if the BBC have a staff reporter in US covering City, if not, why not? We are Champions again, they finished mid table. I think we should be asking the bent cunts the question? Slymon Stone puts the wank into wankshaft.

I can't keep up with all the players that are leaving City, Eddy, KDB, Haaland, Rodri, Alvarez, Grealish, Walker, Foden, Bernie and of course Pep
Yeah, was thinking the same earlier in the week. The cunts in the media have sold virtually all our squad for the eighth pre-season running. Can't think why?

The Rags latest World Class signing is still making the headlines on the BBC some five days after being announced.!!!!!!’
Tomorrow- Leny Yoro once made a great quiche.
Thursday: Yoro passed his Driving Test with top marks.
Friday :When Yoro met Paolo Maldini.
Camel gob convinced him to sign doncha know

The Rags latest World Class signing is still making the headlines on the BBC some five days after being announced.!!!!!!’
Tomorrow- Leny Yoro once made a great quiche.
Thursday: Yoro passed his Driving Test with top marks.
Friday :When Yoro met Paolo Maldini.
Saturday (after the match) - He's not as good as we thought he was.

I remember all the same fuss about Eric Bailly, I wonder what happened to him?

I see Stone has got a trip to California to report on friendly games for the BBC.

I wonder which teams are playing in California for the fanboy to waste more public money following his heroes.
Wonder what fresh insight we'll be treated to from his latest voyage on the Rag gravy-train?

I'll take a wild swing at the following terms being deployed ad infinitum;

- United Way
- Class of '92
- Ferguson-esque
- Swashbuckling football
- Mainoo being christened as the 'new' (pick any successful player from the entire history of rag yesteryear roster)

Any glaring omissions.........?

Saturday (after the match) - He's not as good as we thought he was.

I remember all the same fuss about Eric Bailly, I wonder what happened to him?
With most clubs, they and the media would realise the player was shite by the Saturday.
But, MUFC are wrapped in cotton-wool by the media.
Their many, many transfer feck-ups are seldom highlighted.
If this new signing fails, it will be airbrushed by the media, once again.
Still can't understand how De Beek's disastrous £80/40 million signing has mysteriously disappeared ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.