Media Discussion - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if the BBC have a staff reporter in US covering City, if not, why not? We are Champions again, they finished mid table. I think we should be asking the bent cunts the question? Slymon Stone puts the wank into wankshaft.
City are now officially the biggest PL team in the US with TV audiences so it would be absurd not to cover us but the BBC will probably ignore us. I wonder if they will also ignore the first Club World Cup next summer which only City and Chelsea have qualified for (by winning the CL).

The Rags latest World Class signing is still making the headlines on the BBC some five days after being announced.!!!!!!’
Tomorrow- Leny Yoro once made a great quiche.
Thursday: Yoro passed his Driving Test with top marks.
Friday :When Yoro met Paolo Maldini.
Won't be long until the media will be posting: "Have United had the best preseason out of all PL teams ?" Then go on about all their new signings and how they beat a Co-Op Workers XI 11-0 in Philadelphia.

Yeah, was thinking the same earlier in the week. The cunts in the media have sold virtually all our squad for the eighth pre-season running. Can't think why?
Bernie needs to make his mind up. Is he staying or going. I've been waiting 5 years at least to get his name put on the back of my City shirt but just as I set off for the club shop I hear he is leaving so delay doing it. Come on Bern lad, let us or at least me, know.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.