Media Discussion - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
There’s also the not inconsequential matter of staffing. When the BBC moved from London to Manchester they filled their sports department with rags, often recruited direct from the swamp……their leader Nick Coppack being one of them. Making snide digs about City is second nature to them……..

Spot on mate. And then these fuckers recruit their chums - sorry I mean fellow cunts.

Following comments on another united piece from the BBC, the following response was received from the Biased Broadcasting Corporation on 03/08/24.

" Thank you for recently contributing to the BBC website.
Unfortunately, we've removed your comment because it broke the house rules
This is the text you wrote:

Who pays for Simon Stone to travel around the USA with united?
Is it the BBC license payers? Or is it united? Or a combination of the 2?
He appears to be closely aligned with united.

Similar with Chris Bascombe, the ex Liverpool Echo contributor, who now has a special relationship with The Telegraph re. LFC and is also on a freebie in the USA.

The independence of these `writers` is questionable."

Last edited:
Following comments on another united piece from the BBC, the following response was received from the Biased Broadcasting Corporation on 03/08/24.

Similar with Chris Bascombe, the ex Liverpool Echo contributor, who now has a special relationship with The Telegraph re. LFC and is also on a freebie in the USA.

I asked this for the last two years and they wouldn’t divulge. So I’ve just stopped paying them. Maybe try raising a complaint about misuse of monies.

Stone is basically a fan boy following United everywhere. Is it really a good use of licence fee for him to cover United friendly games at such expense?

They hate us and I love it. Every trophy is a dagger in their hearts. Sky are even doing LFCTV and MUTV adverts directly after each other. Four Premier Leagues in and Pep’s leaving, players unhappy, about to be sent to the Conference, 115 charges, yaddy yaddy yadda. Same playlist.

I remember this time last year, we arrived at the Community Shield undercooked again, as we always do and lost on penalties to Arsenal. IIRC Arsenal had already taken the 23/24 squad photo but went to the trouble of retaking it with The Community Shield. This is what we’ve reduced them to. Makes me smile.

Hope you don't mind just sent the main bit to Simon 6 time's wonder if he will reply..

I remember this time last year, we arrived at the Community Shield undercooked again, as we always do and lost on penalties to Arsenal. IIRC Arsenal had already taken the 23/24 squad photo but went to the trouble of retaking it with The Community Shield. This is what we’ve reduced them to. Makes me smile.
That’s fucking pathetic if true.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.