Media Discussion - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope you don't mind just sent the main bit to Simon 6 time's wonder if he will reply..
Who pays for Simon Stone to travel around the USA with united?
Is it the BBC license payers? Or is it united? Or a combination of the 2?
He appears to be closely aligned with united.
It won't be utd. Doubt that Chelsea Jim has even got a TV licence

Top headlines today on some of our lad's....Foden goes on 14 quid fishing trip with his dad & Dias spotted in Ibiza with blonde 'receptionist'....how sad that not only are these fuckin ridiculous headlines even in the papers but that these headlines are of interest to anyone walking amongst us on this planet!.....fuckin mind boggling! I haven't bought a paper or clicked on the link to the articles by the way just seen the headlines on news now & laughed my bollocks off. The usual daily 'walker is a bastard' type headline is on there again as well but that goodman has gotta top her 12k a month maintenance money up somehow hasnt she the poor cow living on a shoestring!

Top headlines today on some of our lad's....Foden goes on 14 quid fishing trip with his dad & Dias spotted in Ibiza with blonde 'receptionist'....how sad that not only are these fuckin ridiculous headlines even in the papers but that these headlines are of interest to anyone walking amongst us on this planet!.....fuckin mind boggling! I haven't bought a paper or clicked on the link to the articles by the way just seen the headlines on news now & laughed my bollocks off. The usual daily 'walker is a bastard' type headline is on there again as well but that goodman has gotta top her 12k a month maintenance money up somehow hasnt she the poor cow living on a shoestring!
Just goes to show that these media parasites are stalking City players whereabouts all the time, in the hope of catching one of them out. They're all fucking scum

Hope you don't mind just sent the main bit to Simon 6 time's wonder if he will reply..
Who pays for Simon Stone to travel around the USA with united?
Is it the BBC license payers? Or is it united? Or a combination of the 2?
He appears to be closely aligned with united.
I wish the club would cut all ties with the red top loving BBC let alone allowing Rag Stone into the press conferences and asking questions.
BBC so far have done articles ie what have we learnt, about Arsenal, Dippers and Rags USA tours.
I wonder if we will get one or like the other teams who have toured USA, the articles are only for their favoured red tops.

See Stone today has an article with Pellegrini and managed to get into the article our 115 charges though fair play Pellegrini did not fall into the baited question.

Stone, if not the BBC, should be banned from the club and to
Told to stick to his beloved Rags.

Just goes to show that these media parasites are stalking City players whereabouts all the time, in the hope of catching one of them out. They're all fucking scum
More likely some random person on holiday snapped it, sold it to the Fail and the story is then done by AI…

tbh she didn't do too well in the court last week against Kyle

Reactions: CC1
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.