Media Discussion - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, where’s the pieces about the ‘exceptional’ united?

£70m exceptional covid losses allowed, (in the 2nd year of covid losses allowed), when no other PL team had allowances of over £1m. So United had allowed ‘exceptional’ losses over 3 times the amount of all other PL clubs combined…

I’ve seen some minor bleating about it from united fans saying it’s because they have ‘exceptional’ circumstances due to their loss of revenue from match day income reduction.

I’ve seen some NUFC fans pushback, but where’s the Everton, Sheffield, wolves etc.. and Infact where’s the other entire PL teams pushback.

It’s rules for all but united, and an ‘exception’ for united.

They have failed PSR , and failed ‘bigly’, without this ‘exceptional loss allowed’ - points deduction should have occurred. If I was an Everton fan, or of any other club constrained by their clubs correct adherence to PSR rules, I’d be livid.

As if we didn’t need anymore evidence or reasons to believe that the PL heirachy is a biased, corrupt entity in the thrall of the red shirts (the silence from Liverpool /arsenal…) working at the behest of United’s every whim.
And they want to screw us over for paying Manchini, what, 2 million quid?!?

So the scum only pass PL PSR due to £40m of Covid costs not given to any other PL club and £35m exceptional share dealing costs? Dippers only passed FFP a few years back due to the allowance of £50m or so new stadium planning costs for stadium that never took place, arsenal and chelsea have had unbelievably high net spends the last 2 years, and yet the only club being investigated is City, the only clubs with point deductions are Forest and Everton? Thank fuck our PL is so virtuous and looks after all that is good in our game
I don't know about you and the rest of our fellow (and lady!) Blues but I sleep ever so soundly at night knowing that the present and future of the English game is in the capable, strong hands of the PL's executive top-johnnies!

I mean, with that array of clear thinking talent at the helm of the 'Good Ship Premier League', what could possibly go wrong, especially given the support it has of the British media to buoy it up as it charts its course..?!?!

Fucking blown away by the BBC Sport/Sky Sports blanket coverage of the rags being complicit in corruption with the EPL....

Just contacted the Beeb to ask why Dan Roan isn’t camped out outside OT speculating on potential sanctions or relegation implications for United - I await their BS reply.

it was always said that people in glass houses shouldnt throw stones well it seems that the pl has been living in a bubble firing rocket launchers
Exactly. And I’m betting City’s legal team will be delving deep into this and making a case to hit back at the PL bias shown towards the red cartel. Let’s also see if the media show any interest. I doubt they will though. It doesn’t fit they’re narrative

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.