Media Discussion - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Forest and Everton were given £75m in extra allowances I assume they’d have passed PSR? If I remember correctly Forest even sold someone to be within PSR but missed a deadline by 2 or 3 days and failed PSR? Yet the scum are allowed a made up £75m and pass - nobody says anything, and we are the cheats (for something that they allege happened donkeys years ago)! Utterly bent cunts

If Forest and Everton were given £75m in extra allowances I assume they’d have passed PSR? If I remember correctly Forest even sold someone to be within PSR but missed a deadline by 2 or 3 days and failed PSR? Yet the scum are allowed a made up £75m and pass - nobody says anything, and we are the cheats (for something that they allege happened donkeys years ago)! Utterly bent cunts
That tyranny quote by the club sums this up perfectly,certain clubs getting assistance to escape punishment while others are hung out to dry,strange the media haven’t picked this up but then we sort of know why ..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.