Media Discussion - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just mentioned 115 on the BBC comments section relating to Alvarez's transfer, in an ironic fashion. The cunts have deleted it as being off topic, yet every other have your say about us is full of comments referencing the 115. They are so fucking corrupt, I'll love it when they are finally called to account for their bias.

I just mentioned 115 on the BBC comments section relating to Alvarez's transfer, in an ironic fashion. The cunts have deleted it as being off topic, yet every other have your say about us is full of comments referencing the 115. They are so fucking corrupt, I'll love it when they are finally called to account for their bias.
If you're waiting for this bunch of nonces to be called to account you'll be waiting a long time.
I wouldn't give the paedo protectors the steam from my piss never mind any clicks.

Just had 5 mins on there doing reports 9 comments removed. Mainly off topic and defamatory

Time for some Media Discussion 2024-25, here we go once again with the Monday Night Club.
Unfortunately it seems Red Rory hasn’t been laid off, and Sutton is on board again.
Lots of Comm Shield chat tonight ? … or maybe not

Just don’t pay them the licence fee and stick 2 fingers up to the Rag cunts!

It’s examples like this and the continual postmortem after each and every defeat and the constant reference to ‘this is Manchester United we’re talking about’ that will keep hindering any improvement long term.

Their own delusions are what’s keeping them in perma-limbo. The media are accidentally complicit in this too. They’ve had 2 league winning managers in 100 years.

It’s examples like this and the continual postmortem after each and ever defeat and the constant reference to ‘this Manchester United were talking an out’ that will keep hindering any improvement long term.

Their own delusions are what’s keeping them in perma-limbo. The media are accidentally complicit in this too. They’ve had 2 league winning managers in 100 years.
It's great isn't it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.