Media Discussion - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 128163
Fuck me here we go again.
Only the rags can make these spectacular signings nobody else can.

Let's have a look at these signings make sense shall we!

Nobody else wanted the pair of them, one of them will be a die hard red and they couldn't make Bayerns first 11.

As I've said before, well done Vinnie selling a couple of duds to these wankers.

If these cunts were any good Bayern wouldn’t be letting them go.

View attachment 128163

Nobody else wanted the pair of them, one of them will be a die hard red and they couldn't make Bayerns first 11.

As I've said before, well done Vinnie selling a couple of duds to these wankers.
Maguire and Evans will be at Centre Half by September

View attachment 128163

It's around this time of a season I like to repost this -

Which unbelievably includes this bit about Sterling

"By contrast with United, City are smashing the record fee for an English player to buy only hope and potential, contained in the hippy-crack smoking persona of a 20-year-old coming off a mediocre season and with only 18 Premier League goals to his name".

I just mentioned 115 on the BBC comments section relating to Alvarez's transfer, in an ironic fashion. The cunts have deleted it as being off topic, yet every other have your say about us is full of comments referencing the 115. They are so fucking corrupt, I'll love it when they are finally called to account for their bias.
I appealed the BBC decision to delete my comment, not anticipating that they would take any notice. In fact I took the opportunity to have a right go at them, fully expecting to be banned:
"Very odd that you've removed my comment, when you allow other posters to mention 115 ad nauseum, on every other have your say about Man City. I trust that every time someone mentions 115 in the future on a Man City story, you will delete it. I've got your number, you corrupt charlatans and it's all being stored up for when Ofcom come for you".
This was their reply:
Dear BBC User,
Thank you for contacting the BBC.
In this instance, it appears your comment was removed in error so we have reinstated it.
Thank you for bringing this to our attention and please accept our apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Result!

It's around this time of a season I like to repost this -

Which unbelievably includes this bit about Sterling

"By contrast with United, City are smashing the record fee for an English player to buy only hope and potential, contained in the hippy-crack smoking persona of a 20-year-old coming off a mediocre season and with only 18 Premier League goals to his name".
Those three scored a mighty 3 goals between them for the rags. Raheem scored 131 goals for City.
It looks like the author of that article passed away earlier this month at the age of 60, so I won't speak ill of him, other than to suggest that he might have chosen the wrong career path...

Those three scored a mighty 3 goals between them for the rags. Raheem scored 131 goals for City.
It looks like the author of that article passed away earlier this month at the age of 60, so I won't speak ill of him, other than to suggest that he might have chosen the wrong career path...
To be fair it’s united’s local newspaper, the London Evening Standard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.