Media Discussion - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let’s not read it then eh
It popped up on my City newsfeed so I gave it a look.

Full on City bingo.

Ageing players

Pep leaving

Only one summer signing

Bernardo & Ederson leaving

Is Foden a one season wonder after a disappointing Euros

Only one recognised striker.

Grealish £100M flop

The bitterness is strong with this cockwomble

Its almost as if the media have waited for a lull in sports news - Euros over, Olympics over, nothing much else on until the weekend - to release this rehashed story about our 115 charges date.

During the last quiet period, after the league had ended when we were waiting for the euros to start, they leaked the story about us challenging the PL's associated party rules in court with everyone over-reacting as if the game was about to end.

It popped up on my City newsfeed so I gave it a look.

Full on City bingo.

Ageing players

Pep leaving

Only one summer signing

Bernardo & Ederson leaving

Is Foden a one season wonder after a disappointing Euros

Only one recognised striker.

Grealish £100M flop

The bitterness is strong with this cockwomble
Well all of that’s a load of cobblers. How did we manage to win the PL last year I wonder
& Eddie & Bernie still with us!

Last edited:
Its almost as if the media have waited for a lull in sports news - Euros over, Olympics over, nothing much else on until the weekend - to release this rehashed story about our 115 charges date.

During the last quiet period, after the league had ended when we were waiting for the euros to start, they leaked the story about us challenging the PL's associated party rules in court with everyone over-reacting as if the game was about to end.
It's almost as if it's their job to garner clicks

I actually really love this, Deeney is the perfect replacement. He’ll relish in how stupidly upset people get if his XI doesn’t entirely match the one in their head, or the fan accounts that decide he’s biased against them, and the sheer rage when it gets posted on a Tuesday after a MNF game.
Let's hope he actually picks players that have played!!! I actually think garth suffered from too much buffet when pucking his team and he forgot who had played.

Screenshot_20240813_180302_Sky Sports.jpg
Fuck me here we go again.
Only the rags can make these spectacular signings nobody else can.

Let's have a look at these signings make sense shall we!

Nobody else wanted the pair of them, one of them will be a die hard red and they couldn't make Bayerns first 11.

As I've said before, well done Vinnie selling a couple of duds to these wankers.

View attachment 128163
Fuck me here we go again.
Only the rags can make these spectacular signings nobody else can.

Let's have a look at these signings make sense shall we!

Nobody else wanted the pair of them, one of them will be a die hard red and they couldn't make Bayerns first 11.

As I've said before, well done Vinnie selling a couple of duds to these wankers.
As usual, it's all positive on the Trafford Tramps' transfer news.
No mention of them losing c.£25 million on the Wan Bissaka transfer to West Ham ?
Sancho's return to them (from Dortmund) has also been very quiet as that is yet another costly disaster.
Anthony's cost of goals scored for c.£86 million, is another obvious headline that is ignored.
Their continuous total failure in the transfer market is a fact that is just swept under the carpet...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.