Media Discussion - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
That’s brilliant & only 18 premier league goals lol….

In 10 years Rashford who at times has been described as world class has never scored 18 premier league goals in a season.
Rashford is one of united's Achilles' heels but either they won't admit it or they don't know, Garnacho is a far better player.

Reactions: PPT
I see social media comments are just as dumb as ever.

Apparently City do just what Chelsea are doing now and have one of the ‘biggest squads’ and we only have players to meet a ‘British quota’.

Feel like I’m back in 2012.

I see social media comments are just as dumb as ever.

Apparently City do just what Chelsea are doing now and have one of the ‘biggest squads’ and we only have players to meet a ‘British quota’.

Feel like I’m back in 2012.
Its actually quite the fete that with every single piece of information is available at our fingertips that the world has actually managed to get stupider

just switched on talkshite and they are saying how hospitable Aston Villa have been in allowing them to broadcast from their training ground, also said most clubs have been good but one club who they did not name would not allow them even on their car park, wonder if that was city giving them the 2 fingered salute given all the shit they broadcast about us, hope it was

just switched on talkshite and they are saying how hospitable Aston Villa have been in allowing them to broadcast from their training ground, also said most clubs have been good but one club who they did not name would not allow them even on their car park, wonder if that was city giving them the 2 fingered salute given all the shit they broadcast about us, hope it was
Probably the rags nobody can park in the piss cans spot don’t forget

Could be Forest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.