Media Discussion - 2023/24

According to Sly sports news today the biggest news in the premier league was Jesus back in training

Still happens, if I go in our local Kmart there's a sign saying "Manchester" it's where the bedding is.
Also Myers have Manchester on the top floor.
Don’t know where you live Bill but my Blue mate is on the coast in Torquay near Melbourne, he’s 5 mins away from the beach and 5 minutes from his golf club Torquay Sands. Looks absolutely breathtaking.

Sky sports reporting that the scum have turned down a world record bid in Womens football from an undisclosed club for Mary Earps....

I there ever was an example of an unsubstantiated non newsworthy fake story...

Take a bow scum media press office and their collaborators Sly sports. Embarrassing. YCNMIU

Sky sports reporting that the scum have turned down a world record bid in Womens football from an undisclosed club for Mary Earps....

Take a bow scum media press office and their collaborators Sly sports. Embarrassing. YCNMIU

No fee, no club, no story!

In other news …….

Radio 4 sports desk report this morning - think it was Jonathan Park, Manchester City sign Jeremy Doku from Rennes for £55 million pound. Sarcastically says “small change for City”…! The man is a twunt.

Lol, of all the transfer bids that never happened this one didn't happen the most.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.