Media Discussion - 2023/24

Radio 4 sports desk report this morning - think it was Jonathan Park, Manchester City sign Jeremy Doku from Rennes for £55 million pound. Sarcastically says “small change for City”…! The man is a twunt.
When you have the largest revenues in world football generated from years of success you're in a position to make signings like this.
Funnily enough it wasn't a problem when the Rags were breaking transfer record after transfer record season after season when they were in our position but it was such a link time ago now that bitter Park wouldn't remember.

Sky sports reporting that the scum have turned down a world record bid in Womens football from an undisclosed club for Mary Earps....

I there ever was an example of an unsubstantiated non newsworthy fake story...

Take a bow scum media press office and their collaborators Sly sports. Embarrassing. YCNMIU
World record bid for a Goalkeeper though, not the overall record.

Sky also reported last night Doku’s signing takes City’s spend to 162m. Forgetting on purpose;

Trafford - 19m
Charles - 15m
Mahrez - 30m
Laporte- 25m
Herrera - 5m
Cut of Lavia transfer 9m

Think I may have missed one.

View attachment 91271
Sky sports with their priorities right. (this is not a sexist thing...it's a united v city thing). Cunts.
Watched a bit of it last night when I got in from work. Found it strange that Salah to Saudi (an unconfirmed transfer) was given more prominence than an actual announcement. Go figure.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.