Media Discussion - 2023/24

What a weird take, apparently it's OK for Brighton to make money out of transfers, whereas we're cheating ffp!

Wonder if the **** was moaning about Taggart flogging ‘academy’ players to his mates for overinflated sums?

With, I’d be prepared to wager, significant associated inducements involved.

How’s that for subversion, ****?

What a weird and strange take, who is this Rob Meech and why bluebarry, do you read such drivel in the first place. Nothing to see here but fuckwittery.
Why do posters, or even, how do posters find these obscure no marks who post crap about City ?
Other posters then give them 'hits' and repost the shite and it probably ends up that City fans make them famous.
Goldbridge would probably still be broadcasting in his bedroom if BM hadn't kept posting his shite.

Why do posters, or even, how do posters find these obscure no marks who post crap about City ?
Other posters then give them 'hits' and repost the shite and it probably ends up that City fans make them famous.
Goldbridge would probably still be broadcasting in his bedroom if BM hadn't kept posting his shite.
‘Would probably still be‘ suggests he no longer is…

IMG-20230830-224332.jpg

Should change their name to from Sport City to Sport United.

Noticed that Sly have Nunes purchase price in the higher euro price first and Tommy D's sale price in the lower £ first.
They will eventually start quoting in $ to inflate further (nobody there smart enough to have thought of that yet)

The boss of the social media team is a United fan and that's a major part of the problem. It is a cultural problem within that team.
This just fucking depresses me, and I'm honestly disgusted by this revelation, mate.

If this is true, and I have no real reason to doubt you, then the world has well and truly gone to absolute shit.

If this sort of thing is allowed to happen in a so-called professional arena at an institute with as much worldwide recognition as the BBC and then be passed off as "banter", then I'm honestly lost for words.

I must be so naive :(

I thought this was interesting in that US media outlets only talk about money when it comes to City too. Not a mention of Chelsea's fee for Cole but Nunes' fee is front and center. And when you click on the Palmer article they quote the price in English pounds so it sounds like less while both of their fees are basically the same.

Nunes.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.