Media Discussion - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Surprised he didn’t bring up our purchase of Dennis Law for £115k at around the time of the B Babes. City ruining football and buying success for ever.
The continual look backwards into what’s becoming really ancient history is just hysterically funny, irrelevant and embarrassing. It’s all the twats have left.
What next comparison of us vs the Corinthians?

All their achievements are slowly being eroded away by City. Their biggest one in the treble must be killing them, I can see a situation where we will probably have a bigger trophy count than them in 25 years. They will be the new Preston North End, dominated English football for a bit then consigned to history.

Yes, but not specifically aimed at lineker. The BBC regularly feed numerous misleading or poorly researched news stories, at least going off what I see on youtube. Going off his ramblings, he just shouts out his lunatic views without accepting that anyone else has a right to disagree with him.
"Lunatic"?

Really? Mr White Bread has lunatic views? Mr Middle of the Road is a lunatic? Jeepers! Go for a lie down.

I'm not Going to get into a discussion about him, but he's one of the biggest reasons people are against the license fee. If you think he's wonderful, that's up to you, but I don't see why millions of struggling families and pensioners should be forced to enrich a millionaire even further.

My reason is the shit programming and those rag twats at Media City

What has he said roughly?
It went in one ear & out of the other to be honest. I think the question was whether we were stronger or weaker, one of the panel said stronger he argued weaker because Gundogan & Mahrez contributed goals. When he finished even the host said you are not a fan on City are you which was a rhetorical question but the prick felt it necessary to confirm he was not.
I’m not sure where the name Flex comes from but he should be called Swivel the amount he turns his head to the panel on either side presumably looking for agreement/acknowledgment to his comments.

I am sure there are English language experts on here who may correct me.
BBC transfer special at 14.32 headline.

“Arteta expects no more new signings”

Should that read
“Arteta does not expect more new signings” ?

Last edited:
I am sure there are English Languages experts on here who May correct me.
BBC transfer special at 14.32 headline

“Arteta expects no more new signings”

Should that read
“Arteta does not expect more new signings” ?
Lower case m in May. Lower case l in languages and no need for the s. Full stop after headline.

You’re welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.