Media Discussion - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
he's a twat for his constant attacks on City - but i was interested in what he wrote about the recent Cricket report. is it ok to like some things but absolutely hate the twat for what he writes about City
He’s capable of good writing but I refuse to read anything new by him since I think it was a mard arse snide **** piece when we signed Mahrez

I made the mistake of opening one of those browser notifications from F365 recently, dated just after the CL final and the Treble being achieved.

Fuck me an mealy mouthed condescending pile of steaming turd, amazing human achievement, but 115 charges, sports washing, paying off the books..... Come to think of it, it might have worked better as a spoof Citeh bingo card!

Aluko comes from an extremely wealthy Nigerian family and has a law degree. Then she opens her gob and drowns in bullshit. Her political views are to me rather distasteful too.

Anyway a pox on all their houses as I enjoy a well earned break in Tunisia!

I made the mistake of opening one of those browser notifications from F365 recently, dated just after the CL final and the Treble being achieved.

Fuck me an mealy mouthed condescending pile of steaming turd, amazing human achievement, but 115 charges, sports washing, paying off the books..... Come to think of it, it might have worked better as a spoof Citeh bingo card!

Aluko comes from an extremely wealthy Nigerian family and has a law degree. Then she opens her gob and drowns in bullshit. Her political views are to me rather distasteful too.

Isn't it owned by Sky?

I noticed that she has invented a new word.....Azzuming.

I think years ago F365 was linked to sky, but it isn't any longer and hasn't been for quite a while
Yep, I remember an ex Aston Villa manager (Fartin o'Meal) sued them for libel and he was thus referred to as Voldemort on the forum as his real name couldn't be mentioned anymore.

Awooga!

Last edited:
Does Morgan know the name of the gooners statium ? Does he knows who sponsor the FA Cup ?

Some would say having a team and fa cup sponsored by the same company as dodge.
Remember how City got screwed over in the semi final against the gooners a few years back. Was it a case of the fa wanting the sponsors of the fa cup to be won by the team they also sponsor ?
On face value this sounds bat-shit crazy. But imagine if City had just lifted the "Etihad Champions League". We'd be buried in media conspiracy theories for years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.