Media Discussion - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does Morgan know the name of the gooners statium ? Does he knows who sponsor the FA Cup ?

Some would say having a team and fa cup sponsored by the same company as dodge.
Remember how City got screwed over in the semi final against the gooners a few years back. Was it a case of the fa wanting the sponsors of the fa cup to be won by the team they also sponsor ?

Morgan is a recent convert to football. He’s older than me yet when he was on a celebrity quiz show had absolutely no knowledge of Nottingham Forest’s period of success in the ‘80s. I’m not talking about specifics. He literally didn’t know they had a dominant team back then.

He wouldn’t have been seen dead associating himself with the game until it became socially acceptable in the 90s.

I wonder if villa will be investigated as she has admitted that she does this
That's a good point. It's not just her that's potentially liable. It's also her employers. Charge number 1? Actually no, she said she had done it many times, so that's maybe 10 or so right there.

And based on press reports that weren't hacked. All legit.

:)

Johnathan Liew absolutely gutted that Sly's Hold the Back pages review refused to discuss our latest hatchet job.

Wanker also seems to think it is okay to have a picture of a woman with her tits out in the background of his bedsit.

I hope he runs out of pickled onion Monster Munch and chokes on a Kinder Egg.
Tommie. It’s not illegal to own a blow up doll

That's a good point. It's not just her that's potentially liable. It's also her employers. Charge number 1? Actually no, she said she had done it many times, so that's maybe 10 or so right there.

And based on press reports that weren't hacked. All legit.

:)

The press/media will turn a blind eye because it's not someone from City saying it.
But surely this is against the fa rules and if it's not investigated, it would seem City are treated differently, a witchhunt.

Regardless of the amount of money involved. She has admitted phoning another club to make her employer pay over the odds.

Sadly it seems nothing will happen or be said by our PR dept.
Insinuating Pep and Arteta colluded over this Rice transfer is pretty serious stuff by that girl, it also bring s the club into disrepute.

But I guess she will get away with spouting this shit.
That's one thing I will give the pisscan, he wouldn't have done nothing if someone besmirched him like that.
Pisscan didn’t have social media watching and reporting on everything 24/7. He would have been fucked and probably lying in his own piss by now. Rolling coverage by everyone to make money is now a reality. Don’t have to be right or factual.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.