Media Discussion - 2023/24

It really is sickening what these old school, Shill, Journalists will write anything to keep an absolutely shite United team and a club falling apart relevant and in the headlines. They have absolutely no shame whatsoever.

Once again the floppy haired c*nt excells himself.

ECD1-F141-C4-C3-4-BB3-9264-B3-B087314-CAE.jpg
I was just about to post on their comments this morning but as usually it will be moderated into oblivion.

I see Webb messed up, he tried to gain media acceptance with his attack on City, it should have been ruled out, as it could??? Mystic Meg for VAR, now he has four managers asking for the same laws to be applied to them.

Unbelievable, absolute tossers.
Right!!!

The first reply claimed they didn't have space and they had to focus on what was "current"

Erm, how more current than 2 people from the same treble winning team win major UEFA Awards.

Kind of enjoying this now, takes a couple of mins to fire off an email, then see them back tracking.

Ahh well at least I don't have to pay for Auntie's crap.

Just out of interest, thought I'd follow up on the fact it was covered on Spoertsday.

Screen shot of what I found. Last episode available is from April this year...
1695087499251.png

1695087600810.png

Inspirational!! Wonder where he ranks amongst these

Alexander the Great
Napoleon Bonaparte
George S. Patton
Julius Caesar

Genghis Khan
Aurelian
Ulysses S. Grant
Winston Churchill
Horatio Nelson
He's in the bottom half of the table which isn't shown here. Fighting it out for relegation with David Brent and Alan Partridge.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.