Media Discussion - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the final paragraph of an article that praised Newcastle’s failure but apparently it’s legend stuff because a lot of their fans went to the San Siro and the home matches had a good atmosphere, it’s amongst the biggest load of tripe bollocks I’ve ever read:

“For two decades, Robson's team has been immortalised for their exploits, but the anticipation on Tyneside as Eddie Howe's men look to emulate them is palpable.”

I don’t remember them being immortalised for their exploits and for two decades? Anyone?
The rewriting of history!
Never let the truth get in the way of a good story (sorry I mean fairytale...)

The Media (especially the BBC in the North East) seem to love NUFC.
City fans could interpret this hyped-up return to the Champions League, as an insult to the current holders ?
Cannot see if any of the Red Top teams were holders that they would be so ignored ?
However, on the Radio 2 news they just had the reporter quoting the chant "Have you ever seen a Mackem in Milan ?".
Don't think the "Sunlun" fans will be happy about the BBC's impartiality on this ?
Perhaps Amanda Stavely and her gang have had a word - get behind the Toon, or there will be consequences ?
Just as an aside I was talking to a girl I know who’s a Sunderland fan and watches most of their games, she was saying Jobe Bellingham has been brilliant in the last few games, and guess what? He’s just 17! She reckons it will be difficult to hold on to him after this season but it’ll be a big fee for a then 18 year old.

It really is sickening what these old school, Shill, Journalists will write anything to keep an absolutely shite United team and a club falling apart relevant and in the headlines. They have absolutely no shame whatsoever.

Once again the floppy haired c*nt excells himself.

ECD1-F141-C4-C3-4-BB3-9264-B3-B087314-CAE.jpg
He’s got to be on the payroll to write and publish that. He just has to be.

He’s got to be on the payroll to write and publish that. He just has to be.

The real story here is the actual soul of United was to forget about everyone who survived and needing help being abandoned by the club. They only seemed to care about what happened to those poor souls who perished and who survived when they realised they could package it up and monetise it.

To be fair I remember City going to the Munich Memorial when they played Bayern 10 years or so ago, I thought as an Arsenal fan that was a classy touch from a rival to do that and do it for genuine reasons and not a PR exercise.

Edited to add I see City did the same last season as well when they played Bayern, again, classy touch.

To be fair I remember City going to the Munich Memorial when they played Bayern 10 years or so ago, I thought as an Arsenal fan that was a classy touch from a rival to do that and do it for genuine reasons and not a PR exercise.

Edited to add I see City did the same last season as well when they played Bayern, again, classy touch.
There were a couple of former City players on that plane
One died, one survived

This is the final paragraph of an article that praised Newcastle’s failure but apparently it’s legend stuff because a lot of their fans went to the San Siro and the home matches had a good atmosphere, it’s amongst the biggest load of tripe bollocks I’ve ever read:

“For two decades, Robson's team has been immortalised for their exploits, but the anticipation on Tyneside as Eddie Howe's men look to emulate them is palpable.”

I don’t remember them being immortalised for their exploits and for two decades? Anyone?
I wonder what the coverage would be like if they ever get out of the Group stages!

Must have been Stone who said "manchester united?"
It's things like this that make me question whether the general population are generally stupid or it's just a case of them being so desperate for bantz that they hear what they want to hear.

Pep quite clearly was laughing at the fact it was a mischievous question, not at whether or not united are title rivals.

EDIT: I'm not calling you stupid, more the reaction to this in various places.

It's things like this that make me question whether the general population are generally stupid or it's just a case of them being so desperate for bantz that they hear what they want to hear.

Pep quite clearly was laughing at the fact it was a mischievous question, not at whether or not united are title rivals.

EDIT: I'm not calling you stupid, more the reaction to this in various places.
BBC in deliberately misleading, inflammatory headline shocker.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.