Media Discussion - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am telling you categorically he is. I have drunk with him prior to home games. Now whether he likes the way the game has gone with the stupid amounts of money that is sloshed around is another matter.
I know Conn was a match-going fan because he went to games with friends of mine when he was younger. He was definitely at the QPR game, but whether as a journalist or a fan is clearly open to question.

He may well still be a City fan but he's definitely not a fan of City.

Just heard this myself on a radio at work.
Somebody as Capitol on and I picked up on it as I worked past.
No other manager would get the digs Pep gets.
Respect the best manager in the world you yank paid cnuts
It's only six months ago that Liverpool and Klopp were criticised in numerous newspapers for...

...taking a private jet back from a night match at Newcastle.

It's just the way the media works, damned if you do, and damned if you don't.

It's only six months ago that Liverpool and Klopp were criticised in numerous newspapers for...

I blame Jeremy Vine..... the king of shit stirrers

I know Conn was a match-going fan because he went to games with friends of mine when he was younger. He was definitely at the QPR game, but whether as a journalist or a fan is clearly open to question.

He may well still be a City fan but he's definitely not a fan of City.
I've got 2 copies of his book. "Richer than God" and he says he's a FCUM fan in both of them.

My mate was giving blood in North Yorks a the same time as Conn job a few months ago. He clearly enjoys winding up Blues.

Conn's not the only former Blue who changes his tune once he realises there's an opportunity to monetise City

I reckon when you take transfers to Newcastle Airport and from Manchester Airport there's probably about just over an hours difference in total journey times plane V bus at that time if night.

You don't say things in print. You write things in print.
Both are good....

luRokvBN.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.