Media Discussion - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am telling you categorically he is. I have drunk with him prior to home games. Now whether he likes the way the game has gone with the stupid amounts of money that is sloshed around is another matter.

Does he still like The Guardian with the way journalism has gone & the stupid amounts of money in the media to change the narrative & public perception?

I thought Jack Gaughan was supposed to be one of the more friendly journos and yet he has a puff piece in the Fail making fun of Pep 'Bemoaning' the lack of aircraft to take us back from Newcastle. Everyone as bad as the next.

"Pep whinging about having to travel by coach to Newcastle..."

Would that tone be used by a broadcaster if it was anyone else?
Most of the rags got a rating of 7 or more for beating Palace reserves. I expect Newcastle and ourselves will have a few changes, but we won't be getting those figures if we beat a weakened Geordie team.

Most of the rags got a rating of 7 or more for beating Palace reserves. I expect Newcastle and ourselves will have a few changes, but we won't be getting those figures if we beat a weakened Geordie team.
'City, being "very tired" according to Guardiola. Still moaning he couldn't use a plane to fly the 300 miles round trip from Manchester Airport. Despite Pep's whinging, they secured a disrespectful 10-0 win with a double hat trick from surprise striker Scott Carson...'

Your response pretty much proves my point. Two games against teams you have never heard of that may or may have not won a competition in something that is of a significantly lower standard than what were used to adds another string to our bow? It's going to be a weak string that may snap at any point ;) I honestly laughed my tits off at Dipper fans in 2019 who said this and now here are Blues doing the same thing, I honestly thought we were better!
for someone who doesn't care about it you dont half fucking rattle on about it, if you're not arsed fair enough ,plenty of other people are , and i personally want to win in,because like it or not its another title to our name.

and you laughed at the dipper fans because they were chuffed they won it, you sound like an entitled united fan, i honestly thought you were better than that

I am telling you categorically he is. I have drunk with him prior to home games. Now whether he likes the way the game has gone with the stupid amounts of money that is sloshed around is another matter.
You're making a fundamental mistake

You're judging a man on what he says over a pint.

A journalist is judged on what he says in print.

"Pep whinging about having to travel by coach to Newcastle..."

Would that tone be used by a broadcaster if it was anyone else?
They could of easily said

"City reduce their carbon footprint by travelling to Newcastle by coach rather than plane"

But that doesn't suit their narrative does it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.