Media Discussion - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a shit morning. In fact, I'm thinking, what's the point. It's only September and already the quadruple dream is over. Beaten by lowly Newcastle, a team cobbled together from free transfers and youth players. We need a route and branch review, a new manager ? Definitely. Maybe even a new owner, if only another country would buy us.

Sorry just joining in with the media wankathon celebrating the death of the quadruple dream.

That only they hyped up.

Sky were an embarrassment tonight
'A famous victory'
'The players left everything on the pitch'
Etc etc etc. We were not playing Maidstone United we were playing a team who came 4th last year in the Premier League and are currently playing in the Champions League. A famous victory ! Fuck off.
Agreed and the bs that we had a really strong team out, wouldnt have scored if we played all year with first half team. Great possession mind. Great training exercise. Bobb looks quality

What a shit morning. In fact, I'm thinking, what's the point. It's only September and already the quadruple dream is over. Beaten by lowly Newcastle, a team cobbled together from free transfers and youth players. We need a route and branch review, a new manager ? Definitely. Maybe even a new owner, if only another country would buy us.

Sorry just joining in with the media wankathon celebrating the death of the quadruple dream.

That only they hyped up.
Reminds me of the guy outside Maine Road on matchdays. 'The end is nigh'. At the time I never realised he meant Utd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.