Media Discussion - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
City lose a game and it turns out to be a god send, Pep underneath must be delighted but has to show respect to the competition.
You're a very disrespectful naughty boy, Silva! Will no one think of Hooolian's quest for a full set?!?! :-)))))))

The media hysteria because we've lost a game is nigh on embarrassing and pathetic . Craig Hope in the fail being a little bit woman saying City deserved to lose, yes Craig we did who thinks otherwise you utter tool?. Always the same after a defeat from these media cunts, they're just bitterly disappointed that it very rarely turns in to a three or four game blip.!
Cunts!

The media hysteria because we've lost a game is nigh on embarrassing and pathetic . Craig Hope in the fail being a little bit woman saying City deserved to lose, yes Craig we did who thinks otherwise you utter tool?. Always the same after a defeat from these media cunts, they're just bitterly disappointed that it very rarely turns in to a three or four game blip.!
Cunts!

Nahh they had 10/15mins the rest of the game they were on the back foot in park bus mode!

Noy, bit of a simple thing to say. You just didn't go to St Herberts or St Matthews Moston obviously...oh Terry Flannagan did as well..famous City blue and Catholic..absolute thousands of us pal, you obviously don't get out much...bollocks just absolute bollocks

I know many who say they are Catholic, support City and a lot more from the match who are protestant and align themselves with supporting Rangers, hence a link.

Well said pal..i think we need to voice this anytime someone tries to sneak in this Rangers /City bollocks...no place for it..the undertone of it is s*t I wouldn't say that City Catholics (which there are thousands of us) try and sneak in some mythical Celtic City 'brotherhood'...that's sh*te no place for it... but i definitely those who try and perpetuate a Rangers / City myth need their heads testing and ST's revoked lol
My dad was a City fan and my mum is a Rangers fan so I am living breathing proof of the strong bond between England and Scotland’s two greatest clubs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.