Media Discussion - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saudis want to take the top refs from PL. lol
please take Taylor, this guy we had in Wolves game and Oliver.

any other league has better refs apart from maybe the La Liga where its some much of a theater each game, even refs reffing it like they would be in the opera.

Saudis want to take the top refs from PL. lol
please take Taylor, this guy we had in Wolves game and Oliver.

any other league has better refs apart from maybe the La Liga where its some much of a theater each game, even refs reffing it like they would be in the opera.
Stan Kroenke seen in Saudi?

Avoid the sports media for a few day when City lose.

Good timing this week as I can avoid some of those entitled whining hypocrites dominating the air waves like they tend to do.

All because a decision went against them !!!

Hope our lawyers are listening to Talkshite.

The dippers conspiracy theory getting an airing. "Inferring" relationships between us and the UAE league that Darren England was officiating last week.

Mansour needs to get better at bribing people when we’ve just lost two games on the bounce and our best player is out serving a suspension.

Just watched a montage of sky's 25 years of sky sports. Showed all the great managers of the last 25 years. Guess who was the only one not featured, Pep. Even Louis Van Gaal got a mention. Unbelievable. Also showed ushiteds treble didn't mention ours. Never mind its obviously killing them.

You could try newspapers or internet or club sites maybe...?
I kept up to date with the Wolves game via notifications on my mobile and managed to avoid all football news and talk until late Sunday afternoon, mainly because I didn't want to view it or listen to the red shirt media.
It came as a very pleasant surprise to find out the results at the swamp and coach wrecker stadiums. Listening now and hearing the msm media ourage about the dippers being robbed has really made my weekend.

Just watched a montage of sky's 25 years of sky sports. Showed all the great managers of the last 25 years. Guess who was the only one not featured, Pep. Even Louis Van Gaal got a mention. Unbelievable. Also showed ushiteds treble didn't mention ours. Never mind its obviously killing them.

Sky Sports started in 1990, so 25 years of it would take it to 2015. Are you sure it wasn’t an old compilation?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.