Media Discussion - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sky Sports started in 1990, so 25 years of it would take it to 2015. Are you sure it wasn’t an

Sky Sports started in 1990, so 25 years of it would take it to 2015. Are you sure it wasn’t an old compilation?
Could be right but why was Van Gaal on it it has Leicester getting in to the Champions league. Not a mention of the Aguero moment.

Just watched a montage of sky's 25 years of sky sports. Showed all the great managers of the last 25 years. Guess who was the only one not featured, Pep. Even Louis Van Gaal got a mention. Unbelievable. Also showed ushiteds treble didn't mention ours. Never mind its obviously killing them.

That’s one way to get around not showing us, showing re-runs only up until 2017. I knew they‘d find a way ;-)

maybe you watched a different version (I'm not in the UK), but the one I linked in my post above does mention City winning the treble near the end. There's footage of the parade in Manchester and of Grealish messing about on the tram.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.