Media Discussion - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
In my view it is all carefully stage managed
Yep, his shows to show “transparency ” are pointless and just PR. Carefully selected released audio. We all knew the Rags v Wolves error and they apologised to Wolves so no surprise they released that but nothing on another Attwell suspicious officiated game for them with all major decisions inc wrong ones going all the Rags way v Forest etc

Talkshite still going on about Kova...
Clever from the media outlets keeping this going,especially with no games this week all about pushing a point that the ref blundered and made a mistake so it’ll be about levelling it up in one of our upcoming games with something most likely going against us in a game..

Milner season before last dropped a City attacker, blatant pen, clean through and not carded later for a seperate yellow offence. The scouse cult have ha the rub of the green for close on 60 years v City. Add to that Arnold handball, no var, broke away and scored an offside goal. Fucking disallowed goals in ECL match second leg of coach bricking. Yet the media fawn about these pricks.

Virtually every second word on Talkshite today has been Kovacic. This pile on is getting quite ridiculous, as Khaldoon once said 'clear and obvious'.
I have never been able to get myself to listen to this wank, since I first heard the dolts around 12 years ago. The thing that baffles me as a former regional journalist, is how they all think they are important. They're a bunch of fucking idiots. Have a look at when Rice heads off the line. Look at Odegaard, what is he doing? Yes stonewall penalty all fucking day long. Guess what? The bellends spouting the agenda haven't even noticed it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.