Media Discussion - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was it you or Rabin where one of them contacted employers trying to get you/him sacked?
It was me, but they were also stalking Rabin and his wife and another City fan (I don't think Mark is on here) may have lost some work because of their harassment. We were on the verge of going to the police, and were also investigating a private prosecution out.

Just to remind everyone, Harris (and his pals) conducted sustained camapigns of harassment against me, Gary James, Rabin and others. Fuck him.
There’s a big difference between “Journalism” and “Click Bait Merchants”, unfortunately there’s not enough of the former and too many of the latter…buy a coffee…☕

It was me, but they were also stalking Rabin and his wife and another City fan (I don't think Mark is on here) may have lost some work because of their harassment. We were on the verge of going to the police, and were also investigating a private prosecution out.
Jesus that can't have done you or the others any good! Was it just this twat or was it a pile in from their paid shills?

He really is bad news isnt he playing the victim card too. Be surprised if someone acting alone would take those steps. Take a guess his paymasters had told him to go all in to silence you or he had to to impress them to keep the pay cheques coming in.

Private prosecution? Thought contract marksmen were illegal…
Shame.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.