Media Discussion - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
is the article below right - claiming the FA have a bundle of irrefutable evidence to back their claims and Mancini had a contract in Abu Dhabi to do 6 days a week?

I thought the bundle of irrefutable evidence was on our side and the Mancini contract was for consultancy - not 6 days a week

https://www.manchestercity.news/sen...el-about-the-115-financial-fair-play-charges/

Quotes
"At the same time, it is alleged he had another contract in Abu Dhabi paying him a further £2m to do six days a week"

"After an investigation spanning across four years, the Premier League charged Manchester City with over 100 breaches of Financial Fair Play rules from 2009 to 2018 after claiming to find “a body of irrefutable evidence” from their search"

These come out every month to remind the sheep about it! It's the only reason they went with the 115 charges! They new we would deny it and they new it would take years so 3/4 years of monthly lies about our club to constantly tarnish our achievements!

These come out every month to remind the sheep about it! It's the only reason they went with the 115 charges! They new we would deny it and they new it would take years so 3/4 years of monthly lies about our club to constantly tarnish our achievements!
It's not preventing the achievements though

ah the "sheep" - when asked why I wasn't a rag (see user name) I say I didn't want to be a sheep!

Ive just read that article.....if this is run by blues then they are obviously extremely thick. The club stated they welcomed the independent review into the charges as we have irrefutable evidence to back our case not that the charges are irrefutable! Fuckin idiots
Exactly - that's why I asked the question. I haven't seen any other source stating that Mancinis other contract was for 6 days a week either ... See a vesion of this "article" is now on the BBC sports pages. Mentions the 6 days a week but no mention of the "FA's" bundle of irrefutable evidence ...

Again the media putting words into our players mouths , at Pep's presser he was asked about Phillips and his desire to leave the club which was a blatant lie , Phillips said no such thing he just commented he needs more game time and nothing about leaving.
The media in this country are becoming a joke , they tell lie after lie and get away with it , but Pep put a few of them in their place he has become a master at handling the British media and always gets theupper hand , but its about time reporters who tell blatant lies are removed from the press conference and banned until further notice , seem to remember the Glasgow **** who used to manage the Rags did this on numerous occasions.

Again the media putting words into our players mouths , at Pep's presser he was asked about Phillips and his desire to leave the club which was a blatant lie , Phillips said no such thing he just commented he needs more game time and nothing about leaving.
The media in this country are becoming a joke , they tell lie after lie and get away with it , but Pep put a few of them in their place he has become a master at handling the British media and always gets theupper hand , but its about time reporters who tell blatant lies are removed from the press conference and banned until further notice , seem to remember the Glasgow **** who used to manage the Rags did this on numerous occasions.
been said many times they'd love to be banned then twist the freedom of speech mantra

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.