Media Discussion - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
At the risk of repeating myself I would stage manage the "pressers" by putting cameras facing the journos (feels wrong to call them that) and have them miced up, then when before they asked their "gotcha" question make them announce who they are and who do they represent. We will see them squirm when Pep knocks them down.

At the risk of repeating myself I would stage manage the "pressers" by putting cameras facing the journos (feels wrong to call them that) and have them miced up, then when before they asked their "gotcha" question make them announce who they are and who do they represent. We will see them squirm when Pep knocks them down.
Are you kidding? They'd fucking love being the centre of attention

I realty get the feeling that Pep actually loves these events. He may sometimes try to keep a straight face but he is likely to be thinking that this lot facing him, if their questions are really representative of what they wish to print post-match, are a big giveaway as to what opposition teams expect or hope to happen. I'm sure Pep is expert at dictating the outcome of a game by slipping in something of little actual consequence in the expectation that opposing managers may think they have worked out a cunning plan when really they are led up a blind alley that Pep has created in the Press Room.

My point is that we often complain about what is written by the cohort of no-marks hiding behind their key boards. If we get on the front foot and we can see who they are anonymity is removed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.