Media Discussion - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Media overdrive coming up about City fans (who was that **** who lied about the Munich anniversary game in the press?).

I'm sure regulars will be impeccable again but with tickets going all over the shop to randoms with cash our end will be mixed with plenty of 'other' City fans and that does worry me, the media would fucking love it. Just look at the shit we had v the dips at Wembley!!!

Media overdrive coming up about City fans (who was that **** who lied about the Munich anniversary game in the press?).

I'm sure regulars will be impeccable again but with tickets going all over the shop to randoms with cash our end will be mixed with plenty of 'other' City fans and that does worry me, the media would fucking love it. Just look at the shit we had v the dips at Wembley!!!
David Conn?

I‘m sure regular true Blues at the swamp wouldn’t let any JCLs show any disrespect.

Daniel Taylor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.