Media Discussion - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Mancini had a contract to do 6 days a week in Abu Dhabi, how the flying f*** does he coach the team?
It was before we hired him as manager, we were 'apparently' keeping him on a retainer because they knew Hughes was a clueless twat and would be sacked asap and they didn't want Mancini going somewhere else.

If we get done for that it would be a shame, a fucking shame they didn't just sack clueless in the first place, he has done fuck all since leaving us to prove anybody wrong.

Reactions: PPT

Cunts at it again.

He was asked if he had a vote for Baloon D'or would he vote for Messi over Erling.

I very rarely bother watching the press conferences, as the standard of 'journalists' in this country is as bad as I can ever remember it. The questions are deliberately provocative, designed to get a reaction and as we have seen from Pep's response to the Ballon D'or question, those are the clips that go viral.

It's no wonder Pep loses it every now and then. Imagine being the greatest manager of your generation, possibly ever, and having to answer insulting questions, from these no marks.

Last edited:
I very rarely bother watching the press conferences, as the standard of 'journalists' in this country is as bad as I can ever remember it. The questions are deliberately provocative, designed to get a reaction and as we have seen from Pep's response to the Ballon D'or question, those are the clips that go viral.

It's no wonder Pep loses it every now and then. Imagine being the greatest manager of your generation, possibly ever, and having to answer insulting questions, from these no marks.
I found the opening questions annoying.

"When are you fucking off Pep?" To translate.

journalist asking Pep if he saw any wrong doing or foul play when he managed Barcelona, fucking scandalous, if these pricks were on camera, would they ask such ridiculous questions. Pep gave the response it deserved.
What was the reporter expecting Pep to respond with?
Was he expecting a response of oh yeah it was brown envelopes and secret handshakes every second I was there.

Fuckin media.

First class cnut, wouldn't allow him back in the Etihad.
Been saying the same for years. There is no way United, Liverpool or any other club would allow their manager to be subjected to this type of crap, week in and week out. None. We just sit back and allow it to happen. It’s our own fault. The club are 100% responsible for it. The media hacks must piss themselves laughing at us after every presser because we allow them totally free reign. Our PR is totally non existent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.