Media Discussion - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
For the love of God!

Sly Sports News and BBC United - Mediacity keep on trying to out do each other with the most stupid headline and article.

Another player who is going to be the next Haaland. Yesterday it was Dominik Szoboszlai.
Today it's Rasmus Hojilund.

View attachment 85521
His teeth look like an insects mausoleum.

Pass me a shovel. I need to dig myself out of this bullshit.
It's not hard.
Every day i see the same posters whining about some nonsense they found in the media. Take this BBC GOSSIP one currently getting some mooners hot under the collar.
Every day the beeb have a gossip slot and every day it's bollocks. The only difference with todays is, and this is very unusual, it isn't about united.
I have to wonder why people take it so seriously when most mornings i see the 'gossip' subject and have a little giggle to myself.
Talksport and ssn also seem to be shows that get the irate even more irate. I've never listened to the former and i usually just glance at the latter when i'm in a boozer.
Surely if it annoys people so much then just turn the fuckers off?

For the love of God!

Sly Sports News and BBC United - Mediacity keep on trying to out do each other with the most stupid headline and article.

Another player who is going to be the next Haaland. Yesterday it was Dominik Szoboszlai.
Today it's Rasmus Hojilund.

View attachment 85521
Here's hoping he's the next Weghorst

Sky covering the rag vermin signing Mount like he's Maradona in his pomp, fuckin pathetic they way they have to keep these cunts relevant to appease the drooling fuckwit red plastic bellends.
United are fast becoming the club that sign players that nobody else wants, I think the last Premier League team to do that were Sunderland, I wonder whatever happened to them.

It's not hard.
Every day i see the same posters whining about some nonsense they found in the media. Take this BBC GOSSIP one currently getting some mooners hot under the collar.
Every day the beeb have a gossip slot and every day it's bollocks. The only difference with todays is, and this is very unusual, it isn't about united.
I have to wonder why people take it so seriously when most mornings i see the 'gossip' subject and have a little giggle to myself.
Talksport and ssn also seem to be shows that get the irate even more irate. I've never listened to the former and i usually just glance at the latter when i'm in a boozer.
Surely if it annoys people so much then just turn the fuckers off?
Especially as they know talkshite is deliberately wumming so why get annoyed when they do it ?
'We think City should be disbanded because they are cheats'. Cue 300 rags and dips phoning in to agree and 15 pages on here saying they should be sued.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.