Media Discussion - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
And it continues, the comparison of Cole Palmer's stats between City and Chelsea, and because he's scored four penalties so far he's a million miles better player now. They might shut up about it in the next few weeks ,or maybe not

You missed
Harry - Michael Caine ( somewhere in Berlin)
circa-1992-graham-taylor-england-manager-in-expressive-mood-as-he-talks-to-carlton-palmer.jpg

I see Jim the rat is bringing all the top personnel into the rag club, i thought they already achieved this with the millions they have spent on players and tent peg. Just read also whiskey nose is gonna help settle in Jim cos he knows the club inside out isn’t that the main cause of the comedy club haha

Has he called GPC “the boss” yet?

I hope it’s another Ole period where they look for the It’s still the 90s Time Machine.

And it continues, the comparison of Cole Palmer's stats between City and Chelsea, and because he's scored four penalties so far he's a million miles better player now. They might shut up about it in the next few weeks ,or maybe not
I hope he continues to do well, it raises the profile of players going through our academy even higher so raises the potential values which is what it was built for.

I hope he continues to do well, it raises the profile of players going through our academy even higher so raises the potential values which is what it was built for.
If we plundered an academy fringe player from any other club in the world, trebled his wages and paid 43 million oil pounds for him, we would definitely be ruining football

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.