Media Discussion - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t know why that’s an issue.. that 400m wage bill has brought in a billion of prize money and sponsorships for a successful team. Risk and rewardHow this £400 million wage bill?

I don’t know why that’s an issue.. that 400m wage bill has brought in a billion of prize money and sponsorships for a successful team. Risk and reward
How can this £400m wage bill be even possible? I thought Erling's salary was at least that much on his own!

How can this £400m wage bill be even possible? I thought Erling's salary was at least that much on his own!

Player bonuses are written into all players contracts so winning trophies increases the wage bill!

Thought this was common knowledge?

In a development that will shock precisely no-one, the ESPN headline on the story by uber-dickhead Mark Ogden focuses not on the league-record revenue nor the club-record profitability, but the record wage bill.

Oh, and 115 chrages gets a trot out too, naturally.

i like the one they need world class manager to win the treble so it's only an achivment if we win it with Tony Pulis as manager

In a development that will shock precisely no-one, the ESPN headline on the story by uber-dickhead Mark Ogden focuses not on the league-record revenue nor the club-record profitability, but the record wage bill.

Oh, and 115 chrages gets a trot out too, naturally.

i like the headline, we break another record

It's because we have 40 senior players on £200,000 a week. Did you not know we have the biggest PL squad?
This is true.

However, almost half are actually clones and so only 25 players are registered. They are each paid a salary of £400 million, the same as Erling Haaland, but it is cash in hand and doesn't go through the books.

The only exception is the two John Stones who earn £500 million, again cash in hand. That's why they are both injured, because, as you can imagine, £500 million in dirty Arab oil notes is so much heavier and they strained their backs loading it into the boots of their cars.

I see Jim the rat is bringing all the top personnel into the rag club, i thought they already achieved this with the millions they have spent on players and tent peg. Just read also whiskey nose is gonna help settle in Jim cos he knows the club inside out isn’t that the main cause of the comedy club haha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.