Media Discussion - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Surprised he hasn't had a letter from City warning him they could make him and his family bankrupt if he continues to aim slanderous comments against our club.
I'm fairly certain that he has in the past, he went quite for awhile after it. I may be thinking of someone else entirely that said.

Edit: scratch that, I thought it was about Jordan. He's got obvious mental issues, you don't win any fans taking mentally ill people to court.

Last edited:
In a Daily Mail article.

Stefan Borson, a lawyer who has advised City, tweeted after Everton's news broke on Friday: 'Without seeing the judgement/award -10 points for Everton feels harsh for a straightforward FFP [Financial Fair Play] breach to me.

'But reinforces that sanctions against City [if proven] and now Chelsea [if charged and admitted on the off-books payments] will be potentially relegation inducing.'
I've just read that and it's purely a factual statement.

I'm fairly certain that he has in the past, he went quite for awhile after it. I may be thinking of someone else entirely that said.

Edit: scratch that, I thought it was about Jordan. He's got obvious mental issues, you don't win any fans taking mentally ill people to court.
On second thoughts now I've actually read it, the perjury accusation may well get him in bother.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.