Media Discussion - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
The state of that. Ladyman blaming City without mentioning City in the headline. As if Everton were trying to compete with City at that point. Another f*cking red shirt shill tabloid journalist writing utter shite that the Rags, Coach Wreckers and City haters will lap up.

View attachment 99035

Can’t be a reference to City as Everton have been nowhere near competing against us in recent times.

So who are these state-backed clubs that sit mid-table or below, that he must be referring to?!

This Cnut is gonna get his collar felt sooner or later Hateful cnut
If I’m ever diagnosed with a terminal disease this fella will hear from me, along with a couple of others, I’ll warn him on X first so he can make plans:-)

Fuck me Ian Herbert saying that City should just accept the charges and what ever sanction they try to hang on the club. So the club shouldn’t defend itself and let the Premier League inflict what ever damage it wants on City?

Strap yourself in and avoid all media for the next few weeks as there are some very weird takes out there on what should or shouldn’t be happening to City. Everton has got fuck all to do with our case yet the whole world thinks this has made a precedent for us.

Fuck me Ian Herbert saying that City should just accept the charges and what ever sanction they try to hang on the club. So the club shouldn’t defend itself and let the Premier League inflict what ever damage it wants on City?

Strap yourself in and avoid all media for the next few weeks as there are some very weird takes out there on what should or shouldn’t be happening to City. Everton has got fuck all to do with our case yet the whole world thinks this has made a precedent for us.
' we are charging you with the murder of Mr x'
'ok fair enough, better plead guilty then. I've got irrefutable evidence I was else where, but just forgot that. How long do I get?'

' we are charging you with the murder of Mr x'
'ok fair enough, better plead guilty then. I've got irrefutable evidence I was else where, but just forgot that. How long do I get?'
I wonder if Herbert thinks family man Ryan should have just accepted the charges for allegedly battering his girlfriend? The press are loving this at the moment as they can sucker people in to clicking on their stories and then leaving comments on the article like ‘what about City?’. I think we should have that made into a banner, that would get some piss boiling done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.