Media Discussion - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blockbuster have a video of this, to rent...
microsoft ruled the world right until they didnt, nokia was the world leader until apple kicked em to the kerb, the world is full of iconic 'brands' who were overtaken by better, fresher and newer brands with better ideas.

The only people who care about these iconic brands or journos from equally antiquated brands i.e simon jordan whos on a medium which is going to be overtaken by podcasts in the very near future

I have noticed the fake news stories about City have ramped up. It confirms that City stories drive revenue and money is there to be made. We are now one of the biggest brands and this sort of thing is part of the territory.
What’s the old saying “there’s no such thing as bad publicly”
Which for us is good news as it’s all we get

I have noticed the fake news stories about City have ramped up. It confirms that City stories drive revenue and money is there to be made. We are now one of the biggest brands and this sort of thing is part of the territory.
This is it. We're the biggest news in football even when there is no news. Let the red fucks talk about us all they want. It'll only detract them from realising they don't compete because they won't, rather than for any other reason.

This is it. We're the biggest news in football even when there is no news. Let the red fucks talk about us all they want. It'll only detract them from realising they don't compete because they won't, rather than for any other reason.
Every one of these stories drives people to City. We are the biggest story. A tipping point was reached with the signing of Haaland. The club has to expand now….and expand fast.

Is Hojlund the new Haaland, what because they have a similar sounding surname. Utter wank reporting from sly, keep getting the scums name out there so people remember who they are, lol.
Oh sorry, he's better than Haaland and will bang 60 next season if they sign him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.