Media Discussion - 2023/24

Only a matter of time I suppose but we're now responsible for ruining the women's game as well...

There seem to plenty of big wins in the WSL but its only a problem when City get one

There seem to plenty of big wins in the WSL but its only a problem when City get one
Exactly this.

This weekend was game week 8… looking back at game week 6’s results:
United 5 - 0 west ham
Chelsea 3 - 0 everton
Leicester 2 - 6 Arsenal
… can’t remember reading headlines about dominating then, despite those 3 winning teams scoring 4 more goals than this weekend… no, what I did read was that City had lost 1-0 to amazing Brighton and City had issues with their misfiring attack iirc.

The narrative is always negative City.
City lose - plucky underdog winners
City win - too dominant

The build up to the end of last season was all about ‘this is Manchester United’ potentially (and succeeding to) pipping City to the CL spot.

Watched the Everton v rags and garnacho scored the overhead kick on Bein sports I swear to god the commentator had an ejaculation and went on the sat many times that the goal will be shown for years to come like the granny shagger.
They can show Shrek's shinner and yesterday's goal as often as they like if that's all they get to celebrate. The number of crayon scrawlers producing giddy articles about the goal shows how desperate the rag infested media are for anything that keeps them in the news.

Watched the Everton v rags and garnacho scored the overhead kick on Bein sports I swear to god the commentator had an ejaculation and went on the sat many times that the goal will be shown for years to come like the granny shagger.
I had to turn SSN off this morning after half an hour, they've got it on repeat as one of the best PL goals ever FFS.

With all the relevant and important news going on in the UK and around the world that BBC News should be putting on their main news page, they instead put…..

90A67AD3-8818-4F8D-B688-828D21C1738B.jpeg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.