Media Discussion - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have the BBC gone too far? Ridiculous OTT response from them, posting the same question 19 times, to enable them to get the same frothing foaming negative reaction.

14:54 4 Dec
Get Involved - Did Haaland go too far?

14:02 4 Dec

13:38 4 Dec

13:03 4 Dec

12:53 4 Dec

11:50 4 Dec

11:34 4 Dec

11:20 4 Dec

11:01 4 Dec

10:49 4 Dec

10:41 4 Dec

10:33 4 Dec

10:18 4 Dec

9:59 4 Dec

9:52 4 Dec

9:44 4 Dec

9:36 4 Dec

9:25 4 Dec

9:11 4 Dec
Haha but according the poster above we just need to wait another 20 years and everything will be different in the media.

Back in the real world we have the BBC posting the same snide comments 20 times whilst Talksport want a points deduction for Sunday !!!! Absolute desperate for engagement from fuming reds.

The sad state of affairs is the employees writing multiple online articles a day for Reach and similar organisations being judged on clicks and engagement. Snide City pieces pay the bills for them.

Will never change

Well we seen today that the scum and Ten bob has banned a few of the media from the swamp for a few negative articles! Fuk me we would have no one at our press conferences if we started banning the media for negative articles!
Wasn't aware of that.

Classic pisscan tactics.

Other than the rags and dippers I've never heard of any other club banning anyone from the media for any form of "negative reporting"

By "negative reporting" I obviously mean anything that doesn't read like its come straight from the club's own PR Department.

Haha but according the poster above we just need to wait another 20 years and everything will be different in the media.

Back in the real world we have the BBC posting the same snide comments 20 times whilst Talksport want a points deduction for Sunday !!!! Absolute desperate for engagement from fuming reds.

The sad state of affairs is the employees writing multiple online articles a day for Reach and similar organisations being judged on clicks and engagement. Snide City pieces pay the bills for them.

Will never change
Start banning the f*ckers like the rags have done today. City are far too passive when it comes to the media. Can't believe I'm agreeing with action taken by those lot but City would do well to start giving a few digs out to some of our "friends" in the media.

Will never change
Talksport has always been the same.

You can usually tell when they need a quick payday because they'll have two pundits on and both will suddenly decide to completely disagree and kick off over something. A video of it then appears on Youtube where two pundits have 'kicked off' at each other which gets loads of views, easy money!

The morning drive-in show with Alan Brazil has always been okay but the post-match shows are awful. I haven't listened to a post-match show since listening to their celebrations after Madrid beat us last year.

Reactions: PPT
Well we seen today that the scum and Ten bob has banned a few of the media from the swamp for a few negative articles! Fuk me we would have no one at our press conferences if we started banning the media for negative articles!
And I don't blame them for doing so. It is the only way to keep them in check.
We should do it. Just be very judicious about it. Not mass bans or anything silly.
Just the odd one when they step way over the line (like they regularly do).
The first offence is a 2 game ban. Second offence a 4-game ban. Third offence
then you are banned for the season. Wouldn't take long for them to get the
message. Especially if they are freelancers. Don't make a big deal about, no
song and dance. Just do it quietly. When the GPC did it the journalist had no
idea they had been banned until they turned up for work at Old Trafford, to find their
press pass had been revoked. No explanation or reason and they didn't tell them the
length of the ban either. It works. It's the only language they understand.
Same with media access to the players. If the media outlet is out of order, then
they get zero access to any City players or staff. The club gave an exclusive
Haaland interview with James Ducker of the Telegraph recently. He is the biggest
rag fanboy going and despises City. Why did he get that exclusive? We just don't
have a PR department at all. We have a Marketing department and a very good social
media department, but when it comes to true PR we are absolute rank amateurs.

The floppy haired c*nt strikes again.

Yet he works for a (Rag) tabloid that constantly lies and makes up football stories to get clicks.

View attachment 100482
As per usual Holt is wrong even when he's right (which if we're being honest is quite the unique skill).

No issue at all with him criticising that kind of reaction, whilst it was an absolute howler of a decision (taking the ref at face value), the reaction of players needs to improve. Here's the kicker, I must have missed the numerous articles he has written weekly highlighting the immature player reactions undermining officials.

For the here and now I'm thinking Fernandes. Game in game out constantly shouting and moaning at every single decision the ref gives / doesn't give whilst continuously trying to deceive them.

Oliver Holt is such a limited thinker and writer of the game (which is the one fucking thing that he should be remotely competent in). He doesn't have an original thought in his head and merely regurgitates narrative pending which way the wind is blowing.

Absolute bell end.......

But it will work. They will now fall into line and be good boys.
Treat them like the children they are. I have to say, I actually
admire United for doing it.
City should have been doing this years ago - not a chance now we will ever ban a journalist with SM trying to buy the Telegraph whilst rival media potential buyers reporting on restricted free press in the UAE.

Oliver Holt in the Mail sticking it into Haaland today. Basically saying how much longer do we have to put up with the tantrums of pampered multi-millionaires.

Slimy **** nailed his colours to the mast decades and decades ago, and yet still he has that platform to continue his anti-City agenda.
Oliver Holt is that slimy **** in school, who grassed everyone up to the headmaster & then complained he was always being bullied

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.