Media Discussion - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
That all might sound well and good - but you answered your own question.

Utd haven’t won fuck all for 10 years and lurch from embarrassment to embarrassment - yet the English media don’t care.

BBC Skysports TNT The Sun The Mail The Times The Mirror etc etc all riddled with reds writing and broadcasting for the red teams. It will never change.

We’ve just won a treble and still don’t get a fair word or broadcast.

It will never change
They are pandered too,because that audience was and still is there and was built on their success at that time.
Slowly but surely that will be eroded,if they continue on the course, they are currently on.
We are building up a support base from what was essentially local people to encompasses people throughout the world.
Yes it will take time and yes Rome wasn't built in a day.
You know and I know, we have come along way,since the days of the Platt Lane Mafia.
Never get out of the boat.

They are pandered too,because that audience was and still is there and was built on their success at that time.
Slowly but surely that will be eroded,if they continue on the course, they are currently on.
We are building up a support base from what was essentially local people to encompasses people throughout the world.
Yes it will take time and yes Rome wasn't built in a day.
You know and I know, we have come along way,since the days of the Platt Lane Mafia.
Never get out of the boat.

I don't care that they don't like us any more, in fact I welcome it and it solidifies my stance that I wont show any humility for anything we achieve, this well used and apt message from Conan says it all for me.

7UeI.gif

If we followed utd and banned jounalists who slagged us off without giving the club a right to reply, i am convinced we would have no one at our press conferences. Hahaha. They all hate us and our success.

We for some reason treat everyone in the media as fair neutral professional journalists, when any City fan can quote the many hatchet jobs by individuals and publications that openly despise our success/very existence
I think we're using the Ted Lasso approach. Get constantly abused and wait it out till they come round to your thinking. Trouble is it wont happen not with the british media, it'll just get worse.

If we followed utd and banned jounalists who slagged us off without giving the club a right to reply, i am convinced we would have no one at our press conferences. Hahaha. They all hate us and our success.
And we would be vilified throughout the press if we did.
It will be interesting to see,if their fan boys in the national media come out in support of the banned media outlets.
I won't hold my breath

Well we seen today that the scum and Ten bob has banned a few of the media from the swamp for a few negative articles! Fuk me we would have no one at our press conferences if we started banning the media for negative articles!
The rags claim they haven't been banned because of negative articles, but because the rags were not invited to give their side of the stories.
We should follow their example if the media tell lies about City or if they write shite without giving us an opportunity to reply or attach context to whatever they are writing about.

so the next time the rags get spanked we can expect headlines like

"GLORIOUS VICTORY FOR TEN HAGS MIGHTY REDS...
Even in defeat the glorious reds played typical Man Utd brand that had their opponents reeling, their lucky grovelling lickspittle opponents employed underhand tricks to sneak a scarcely deserved hollow result"

Turn to page 20 for the live match report.
Man Utd 0 Man City 10.

Oliver Holt is that slimy **** in school, who grassed everyone up to the headmaster & then complained he was always being bullied
little lord Fauntleroy at posh Kings School Macc, 4 hrs per week lectures at Uni, cushy Journalism job wanking from home, sneering at working-class football fans, specializing in massive pile on's against an outnumbered, beleaguered City fan base

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.